Top Up And Get RM20 Cashback
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RM20 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
RM20 Cashback when you complete your online registration (“Campaign”) is subject to following terms and conditions: –
This Campaign is organised by Merchantrade Asia Sdn. Bhd. (410591-T) (“Merchantrade”).
- Campaign Period
This Campaign shall run from 00:00 hours (MYT) on 28th February 2020 until 23:59 hours (MYT) on the 9th March 2020 (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to selected Merchantrade Money customers who have yet to complete their online registration via Merchantrade Money App by topping up the required RM100 initial amount and who have received a message from Merchantrade in accordance to the Selection Process described in Section 4 below (hereafter referred to as “Eligible Customer(s)”) .
- For the avoidance of doubt, the following persons are NOT eligible to participate in this Campaign: –
- All employees (including permanent, contract or temporary staff) of Merchantrade, Merchantrade’s subsidiaries and Merchantrade’s related companies; and/or
- Cardholder(s) whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated during Campaign Period.
- Fully registered Merchantrade Money Cardholders
- Customer Selection Process
- The Eligible Customer(s) will receive a Short Message Service (SMS) from Merchantrade (66600) at their latest mobile phone numbers recorded in Merchantrade’s system or by email, by call or any way Merchantrade deems fit, at any time during office hours (09:00 hours – 18:00 hours (MYT), Monday – Friday, notifying them that they are selected to receive RM20 within the Campaign Period.
- Campaign Mechanics
- Completion of registration is required to participate in this Campaign.
- To participate in the Campaign, Eligible Customer(s) must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Complete Merchantrade Money registration online via Merchantrade Money App by immediately topping-up the initial amount of RM100 onto their Merchantrade Money Wallet;
Step 2: Redeem the cashback RM20 within the Campaign Period.
- Other Terms
- In addition to the terms and conditions hereunder, the Customer(s) shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchantrade Money Cardholders Agreement.
- Merchantrade’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign and the cashback shall be final, conclusive and binding and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute Merchantrade’s decision shall be entertained.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, Merchantrade reserves the right as it deems fit to vary or change, cancel, terminate, withdraw, or suspend the Campaign and/or replace the Campaign with another similar campaign, or program without prior notice. Such variation, changes, cancellation, termination, withdrawal or suspension will be notified by posting on the Merchantrade’s Website https://www.merchantrademoney.com/ or is any other manner as Merchantrade deems fit. In this respect, participating Eligible Customer(s) signifies their agreement and undertaking to access the Website at regular intervals to view and ensure that any variations or changes which Merchantrade may affect from time to time. The participating Eligible Customer(s) also agree that their participation in the Campaign will constitute their acceptance of the terms hereunder (as varied from time to time).
- No third parties shall have any rights under the terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- For any assistance and/or feedback related to this Campaign, Eligible Customer(s) can contact Merchantrade’s Customer center by calling +603-8313-8606 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th March
- The Campaign and terms hereunder are governed by the laws of Malaysia.